Saturday, June 11

My Sisters...in-law!

Just this week my Mom asked me if I wished I had a sister.

Great question.

Honestly, I don't think about it too much,
probably because I had / have way too much fun being a tom boy.

Although, I am starting to enjoy wearing dresses finally. It only took 27 years! :)

As I reflected on my Mom's question,
I couldn't help but think of my two wonderful sisters-in-law!

T.J., married to Brandon Me Jana, married to Matt
Here we are New Year's Eve, right before we got crazy!
I am pretty sure we were in bed before the ball dropped
- that's what happens when you have kids. :)

Here we are celebrating, Eva's (T.J.'s daughter) one year birthday!
They both have adorable daughter's 5 weeks apart - couldn't have planned it better myself.
I am not sure why we actually took a picture in these hats, but I am sure it was my idea.

Even though I don't have "real" sisters,
I feel SO blessed to call them my sisters and a part of the Schaefer clan!

Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment