Friday, March 25

Phillip Seymore Hoffman


As Carrie Clement and I were headed to NYC for spring break, guess who happened to sit right across from us in the airport?!

The one and only - Phillip Seymore Hoffman

Instead of asking for a picture and his autograph, we decided to play it cool and just stare at him the whole time!

I think he probably wished we would have taken a picture and got over it! But come on, two silly girls on spring break what do you expect!?




We couldn't seem to keep his famous lines from Along Came Polly out of our head.

"Let it rain" and "Dude, I just sharded"

Nevermind that he apparently won an Oscar or Golden Global for Capote. I guess I should refine my taste in movies.

I would have liked to report that I got to share the Gospel with Philly but what can I say I was star struck! There's always next time I guess.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS! I LOVE Phil! He clearly loved us too - we definitely had a connection as many times as we made eye contact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea who this guy is! I'm glad you "played it cool" and didn't do anything embarrassing. Hahahahaha =)

    ReplyDelete