Monday, April 25

Ms. Jessica Hanson

Here is Ms. Jessica on the right. We have been friends for about 6 years. She was in the first small group I ever lead as a Cstone staffer, so it's amazing she's still following Christ...HA! Just kidding! A lot of times I feel like she's the one discipling me:)!

Isn't she cute?! Now that she has a job as a full time nurse, she's always offering to buy me dinner, coffee, whatever. You have to keep friends like these happy and in your good graces!!
Recently we meet at Capanna - these pictures give you a feeling of our "mood". It's a huge blessing to have friends in Iowa City I can be real with!

To top of our night before heading to TSC Jess bought me some nuts from the Bread Garden! Again she's the best!!

Jess, I love that we have remained friends through the years! Thanks for being so willing to be my "slave" :) time and time again. You are a stud and I can't wait to see where God takes you in the years to come!

1 comment:

  1. Funny. I happen to really like Ms. Jessica Hanson, too. And I had no idea she was in your first Bible study you led....you're right, shocker she loves Jesus as much as she does.... *wink wink

    ReplyDelete